Passenger, driver &
Reduce energy usage without compromising your lifestyle
Why Mobile Digital Recorder
Protecting your driver. Providing your witness
Incidents involving vehicles are time-consuming issues to resolve. A lack of solid evidence can often mean companies automatically accept liability, but easy settlements have led to an increase in cases against those operators – who quickly get known as a soft-target for further similar claims. False claims, crash-for-cash and shrinkage are now costing businesses millions each year. Add to this the issues of vandalism and attacks on drivers and the job of a transport manager becomes evermore difficult.
By capturing footage from vehicle-mounted cameras, Adeva Security offers the solution. It provides an accurate witness and gives irrefutable evidence in the case of an incident. Having recorded footage where there are conflicting reports of actual events or by being able to prove a staged accident, companies can make major cost savings whilst importantly support their drivers, who are often the subject of increased scrutiny after an incident.
- Proof against insurance claims such as ‘crash-for-cash’ scams
- Recording provides protection for drivers who may be wrongly accused
- Provides irrefutable evidence in the case of accidents and legal proceedings
- Encourages driver best practice, so less vehicle damage and accidents
- Vandalism deterrent
- Peace of mind for passengers and drivers
- Pre- and post-trigger recording of up to 60 minutes preceding or following an incident.
- Simultaneous mirror-recording onto an in-built SD card, meaning there is always back-up of footage.
- Built-in GPS for recording speed and location
- Audio functionality with high-quality compression (monitor and/or camera must have microphone).
- Motion detection for capturing footage when the vehicle is unattended.
- G-sensor provides impact data and accelerating and braking.
- Footage is protected by a non-visible digital watermark. Files that have been tampered with no longer play meaning a more reliable source of evidence for use in legal proceedings.
- Search by date, time and triggered events such as G-Force, speed or motion detection.
- Exported clips have embedded software – allows footage to be viewed without the need for additional software.
Remote-access Vehicle Recorder
Adevas range of 4 and 8 channel DVR recorders now include models with WiFi and/or 3G connectivity capabilities.
Wirelessly connecting a Network Video Recorder (NVR) to a secure server can save many man-hours, as data can be obtained from the DVR without needing to access the vehicle.
WiFi and/or 4G models have the same features as the standard MDR.
WiFi recorder and/or 3G recorder connectivity features:
- Download data without physically going to the vehicle(s).
- Set-up automatic download of data (triggered events) to a secure server when in range of Wi-Fi.
- Stream data remotely via 3G network.
- Real-time GPS tracking via 3G network (providing vehicle has 3G signal).
- Immediate notification of triggered events via 3G network or scheduled summary of events on WiFi.
- User-defined evidence packages to only receive the data required.
- Mobile App to access live views, vehicle locations, create snapshots and receive alerts.
- A facility allowing devices to communicate wirelessly. A dedicated NVR Wireless network creates a small, localised area within which your devices can receive signal.
- WiFi is location-based e.g. fleet yard, depot or quarry.
- A cellular data service available from mobile network providers.
- Coverage is anywhere with 3G signal
Data charges will apply.